Re: COMP: AISeRobins??

John wrote:

>>>  You can send an email to: AISeRobins-owner@yahoogroups.com
address for yahoo robin owners). <<<

Already did that but didn't receive an answer (yet).

As I said to John in  private e-mail, I belong to at least 10
mailing lists already
(iris, other flowers and knitting lists) and that is really
overkill. Just wanted to know 'about' this AIS sponsored list.

Thanks for answering and now back to the spring mud garden.

Ellen (dwarfs are starting to grow and that is it on the iris

Ellen Gallagher / ellengalla@yahoo.com / Editor, 'The Siberian Iris'
Berlin, New Hampshire - USDA Zone 3
Siberian iris mailing list archives 1999 - 2004:
http://www.hort.net/lists/sibrob/    (1996 - 1998 messages not archived)
The Society for Siberian Irises web page:  http://www.socsib.org