Re: 6-10-10 & SDB's

Southern States has 6 X 20 X 20.
    Annette Milch in Kentucky where it is beautiful and  warm & my SDB's are
showing off: WELDERS FLAME has 7 buds open & 2 more  to go, BABY BLESSED has 1
bud open & 1 more to go, LITTLE SHOWOFF has  one open & 3 more to go, JEWEL
BABY has 4 buds open  & 3 to go; and SUNSTRIP has already finished with 4 buds
gone; LITTLE BLACK  BELT has 1 lonely bud (hoping to see more). My IB's & TB's
are also  beginning to show stalks. We haven't had any rain (yeah) for over a
week (a  record for this rainy year), but it is due to rain tonight and thru
the weekend  with cold weather (30F) due after the rain (UGH).