Re: COMP: AISeRobins??

Hi Ellen,
This is Susan. I just got off work, and I just checked my emails. The AISeRobins is a very new group, and thus the membership is still very small at this time, and not many people have posted yet. The paper round robins are still around, but they are often times not making it around on a timely basis or they are completely stopping at one point for months at a time, and others are slowly or have completely ended. I was asked to chair the electronic round robins. As more and more people are turning to the internet for iris information, the turn around time for the electronic round robins will be much quicker.
I hope that this answers your question. Hope to see you at the convention.

From: Ellen Gallagher <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] COMP: AISeRobins??
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

John wrote:

>>>  You can send an email to: AISeRobins-owner@yahoogroups.com
address for yahoo robin owners). <<<

Already did that but didn't receive an answer (yet).

As I said to John in  private e-mail, I belong to at least 10
mailing lists already
(iris, other flowers and knitting lists) and that is really
overkill. Just wanted to know 'about' this AIS sponsored list.

Thanks for answering and now back to the spring mud garden.

Ellen (dwarfs are starting to grow and that is it on the iris

Ellen Gallagher / ellengalla@yahoo.com / Editor, 'The Siberian Iris'
Berlin, New Hampshire - USDA Zone 3
Siberian iris mailing list archives 1999 - 2004:
http://www.hort.net/lists/sibrob/    (1996 - 1998 messages not archived)
The Society for Siberian Irises web page:  http://www.socsib.org