CAT: Chasing Rainbows

Hi there,
Someone posted a beautiful picture of Chasing Rainbows
last year or perhaps the year before. I would like to
find a source for it but I can't find it in any of the
catalogs that I currently have. I think maybe
Schreiner's or Cooley's might have it. Can someone
please help me locate a source for it? Hopefully, it
won't be too expensive.

Also, if anyone has any info on Chasing Rainbows i.e.
good growth, good branching, bud count. Thanks in

Seattle, WA. zone 8