CAT: Chasing Rainbows

Sterling, you have two excellent sources in your part of the world (at least
if I recall correctly that you are in the Pacific NW).  Mid-America has
CHASING RAINBOWS listed at $6 and Snowpeak Iris and Daylily in Lebanon, OR, at
$5.  Both have on-line ordering available.

The URL for Mid-America is http://www.mid-americagarden.com/ and for Snowpeak
is http://www.snowpeakiris.com/

My experience with both is first rate.  Chasing Rainbows is short,
incidentally--registered at 32".  I bought it a couple years ago, but had it
shipped to my daughter in Tennessee, as I was too ill to plant more than a
few.  Even at that, the ground preparation had to be done by others....so I
have no direct experience with its growth, bud and branch count and so on.  My
daughter loved it....but through this last winter lost a great many plants.  I
don't know if Chasing Rainbows was among the survivors.

The genetics appear to be similar to KEVIN'S THEME, incidentally.

Neil Mogensen