Paul Black's method is in the AIS BUlletin, October 1994.  Let me know if
you don't have access to a copy.  E me off list w/your address and I'll
copy and send to you.  It is 2-1/2 pages of 8-1/2 X 11 print.

I've adjusted his instructions to include 10 days of soaking in water
w/change of water every other day before planting.  And I refrigerate for
the cold period since we don't get enough temps of 40 degrees or less to
meet the requirement for 6 weeks.

Jan-Tucson-Zone 8/9

Do a random act of kindness, today.