re: CULT: Duration of RoundUp damage?

A few years ago I saw what I was certain was Roundup damage at a state park
that our club gardens at.  We have asked the rangers repeatedly, and I
believed them that they did not use Roundup.  I have also seen photos from
freeze damage that looked the same as the Roundup damage I have seen photos

Have you had some wildly fluctuating temps back when the stalks were just
setting on?

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where extreme anticipation is the order of the day.  The seedlings are
throwing stalks up by the hundred now!!