Re: re: CULT: Duration of RoundUp damage?

In a message dated 4/22/05 3:38:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, rshadlow@cox.net
writes:
A few years ago I saw what I was certain was Roundup damage at a state park
that our club gardens at.  We have asked the rangers repeatedly, and I
believed them that they did not use Roundup.  I have also seen photos from
freeze damage that looked the same as the Roundup damage I have seen photos
of.
I concur with this. And we are likely to see some this year, as we have gone
from nearly 80 degrees a couple of days ago to solidly frozen water buckets
this a.m.

Dorothy
Spencer, NY, USA (USDA 4b)