Re: CAT: Chasing Rainbows

Hi, Sterling!

Mid-America lists CHASING RAINBOWS in their 2005 catalog at $6.00 per rhizome. Riverview Iris Gardens online catalog was still the 2004 version last time I looked; it lists CR at $1.75.

I do not have CR myself, but I have always been impressed by its performance wherever I have seen it growing.

Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi there,
Someone posted a beautiful picture of Chasing Rainbows
last year or perhaps the year before. I would like to
find a source for it but I can't find it in any of the
catalogs that I currently have. I think maybe
Schreiner's or Cooley's might have it. Can someone
please help me locate a source for it? Hopefully, it
won't be too expensive.

Also, if anyone has any info on Chasing Rainbows i.e.
good growth, good branching, bud count. Thanks in
advance.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. zone 8
http://mail.yahoo.com