HYB: pallida blue pigment

Got bored yesterday with weather too cold and windy to work outdoors, &
read some of the archives for the species forum.

Chuck, do you think the "pallida blue pigment" you talk about is the
primary pigment in any of the modern blue tetraploid TBs?

To my eye, it doesn't look like it is.  I have been hoping to find
something in a modern TB with that lovely "pallid" blue color with no
luck.  I assumed that was just because so few modern intros perform very
well here, & I just hadn't found one yet.

Hovering near freezing here, but I don't think it will stay cold long
enough to hurt much.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8