Subject: RE: HYB: Proposed EML&RE study

I have already started tracking bloom times on my iris.  My first Zipper opened on the 16th of April.  I would be glad to share the information with any interested.
I also have a question.  Does anyone grow Abracadabra?  Mine has one bloom on it but I have noticed a turquoise blotch on one of the standards.  Is this a normal aspect?  I don't remember it last year.  If it isn't normal, what would cause it?
Western Colorado
Zone 5-6