From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Birdie
Young
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 10:29 AM
To: iris
Subject: Subject: [iris] RE: HYB: Proposed EML&RE study

I have already started tracking bloom times on my iris.  My first Zipper
opened on the 16th of April.  I would be glad to share the information with
any interested.

I also have a question.  Does anyone grow Abracadabra?  Mine has one bloom
on it but I have noticed a turquoise blotch on one of the standards.  Is
this a normal aspect?  I don't remember it last year.  If it isn't normal,
what would cause it?

Thanks
Birdie
Western Colorado