HYB: HIST: interest in tough pinks?

This is the first year to see bloom on many of the PINK FORMAL kids from
intentional crosses.  I'm expecting most of them to be healthy but with
mostly fairly awful blooms & stalks.  Hoping to at least learn something
& maybe be able to use some of them in future crosses.

Anybody want to see photos of these ugly kids?  I will try to get photos
of all babies & can post next winter when we are bored, or now, if
anybody wants to see them while thinking about crosses.

So far, only a few have opened - one a really beautiful shade of pink,
others (and buds) are various shades of murky grayish cream, one cross
has produced several plicatas with no plics showing in either
pedigree:   (PINK FORMAL X FOREIGN KNIGHT).

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8