RE: Pallida blue

Resending as didn't seem to got through previously

There are not a lot of ones that match that pigment colour but here are a few to consider

Charged Up
Chicory charm
Dawn of Change
Eagle Control
Inner Peace
Lark Rising
Nothing But Net
Powder Blue Cadillac
Twilight Cloud

Some are bitone but S or F are close to Pallida blue

Chuck Chapman

>Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:57:36 -0400
>From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
>Subject: [iris] HYB: pallida blue pigment
>Got bored yesterday with weather too cold and windy to work outdoors, &
>read some of the archives for the species forum.
>Chuck, do you think the "pallida blue pigment" you talk about is the
>primary pigment in any of the modern blue tetraploid TBs?
>To my eye, it doesn't look like it is.  I have been hoping to find
>something in a modern TB with that lovely "pallid" blue color with no
>luck.  I assumed that was just because so few modern intros perform very
>well here, & I just hadn't found one yet.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.