Re: REB:Records

My only really reliable rebloomers so far tend to take a spring off and a
spring on.  Often the good rebloom is the year of the bad spring bloom.  I
only have a relatively few though.  This year about half of the clumps of
'Eleanor Roosevelt' are in heavy bloom (winding up), and half have no
flowers, often only a few feet from each other.   They are the opposite
clumps to last year.   I don't know when I got them, nor from whom, but
wonder if they've been running this way since I got them.  For years they
were all mixed up with other Iris, and I didn't pay attention.  It's only
been the last six or so years that they've gotten sorted out and planted
in non-mixed groups, so only about six years I've really paid attention.