Re: REB: Records & buds

Ackg!  You aren't suggesting we add that to what we are doing with the
update??  Sure would be useful.... maybe we can figure out some way to
start compiling that this winter <after> we get the update done.

Seems like all the things blooming this early are shy on buds, but most
are maiden bloom seedlings, so I don't know if it's lower than usual.
Certainly seems lower than potential, because several have wide, low
branches with zero buds.

<While going through a lot of rebloom material this past winter, I
found  that
                   the reports are most useful when they include both
the zone and the months
                   of rebloom.  .....Rebloomers seem to be shy on bud
count this spring. Betty>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8