Re: Re: REB: Records & buds

In a message dated 4/28/2005 6:29:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

You  aren't suggesting we add that to what we are doing with  the

No, it was just an observation.  My first thoughts are to what  would be
helpful for hybridizers.  Guess it's just the way my mind works  after all these
Reports included in the Recorder should be sufficient.  Most people  that
work with rebloomers are members of Rebloom Society and receive the  Recorder?
My spread sheet has the year at the top, months listed in the columns and
the cultivar down the left side.  An x in the column would be sufficient,  but a
date could be added in the months column.
I believe the advancement of rebloomers will be served by using the irises
that rebloom early in zones 4 & 5.
Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: