TB program - private

   Thank you for posting this on iris-talk.    I had been thinking about
saying something about the 4 speakers... but didn't want to always be the
one sticking my neck out.  I so much want to go to the AIS program... and I
am upset that Ramona/TBIS put their program opposite of AIS.   I think most
people will go to the AIS program... at least that is what I hope will
    There is much mud slinging inside TBIS, I know I really don't want to be
there any more... folks have told me to hang on, to hang on to my vote.
    I'm hoping someone else may acknowledge your post...