Re: RE: Deep planting

I am glad that worked for you.  I can't say deeper planting helps my
survival rate
at all.  Of the new TB's that I received third week in August that year
and which
I had planted that way only 50% survived.  A bigger factor in the
survival rate for
me is when I plant them.  I rarely lose any irises if I plant them in July.

Sandra
SE Manitoba
winter to -40 and colder this last winter....