Re: Re: AIS: St. Louis Convention

Any chance the programs are recorded?  By either group?  It would be
nice if the groups would record the programs and have them available to
the regional clubs and members, kinda like the slide libraries.  In our
local club one member tapes our local show and  burns it to DVD.  It is
then offered to members, the cost is very low, just to cover expenses. It
is very nice to have.   Is anything like this available from the AIS and
TBIS??  These programs would be a great asset to the clubs and a
historical record of these hybridizers.  Sales could even be a fundraising
Will Warner

> From: Ranchiris@aol.com
> Date: 2005/04/29 Fri PM 06:46:44 CDT
> To: iris@hort.net
> Subject: [iris] Re: AIS: St. Louis Convention
> As I am also a member of TBIS, I am disappointed in the recent
> made.  I would love to hear Rick Ernst's program, too, and am sad that
I  won't