Re: Re: AIS: St. Louis Convention

On Apr 30, 2005, at 11:38 AM, Arnold Koekkoek wrote:

EVERY group that holds a national meeting should record its programs
ALL the time.  That would really be a service to every irisarian.
I couldn't agree more!!! I have never had, nor is it likely I will have, the opportunity to attend any iris convention or meeting. I would LOVE the opportunity to view the speakers' programs and the judges' trainings offered at these events. I can't think of a better way to service club and society members and to promote a wider variety of irises to the broadest possible audience.

normal annual precipitation 26-27"