Re: Stress testing - Ice Cream Social

Bill, you really are a panic -- just to read your comments is fun, without
the recommendations to consider  -- but this I will have to get, even tho I
haven't seen it myself -- who carries it?  Rosalie nr Baltimore, Md.,USA   An
unusually cold zone 7 - with lots of the rain today that you talked about.