Re: Stress testing - Ice Cream Social

In a message dated 4/30/2005 9:11:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
RYFigge@aol.com writes:

> Bill, you really are a panic -- just to read your comments is fun, without
> the recommendations to consider  -- but this I will have to get, even tho I
> haven't seen it myself -- who carries it?  Rosalie nr Baltimore, Md.,USA
> An
> unusually cold zone 7 - with lots of the rain today that you talked about.
> ryfigge@aol.com

Probably it must come directly from Christy Hinsler. I do not believe it
widely distributed.

If you wait a couple of years, I can send you one. I must watch it for two
years (which I will throughly enjoy) before sending. It is here for evaluation
and the clump won't be broken for two years.

As a point in passin', I'm fortunate it is growing on the end of the row. The
way it's increasing I'd have to throw away the ones on each side if it were
in the middle of a row.

Sure felt good to hear you laugh too, Rosalie.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson