Re: HYB: Other Tough Cultivars

 One really tough iris is my own Garden Bride. A white with good branching and nicely ruffled flowers, but not a laced or bubble ruffled flower. The toughest TB  I grow here in Ontario Canada. Grows exceptionnaly well, blooms even when everything else has been frozen out, survives cold wet springs and dry hot simmers. Won Lomis award by a huge margin after a cold hard winter in Colorado Springs.
I'm using it extensively to get these survival traits into other lines.
Chuck Chapman
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!