Re: TB: Rot Question

I think my problem may have been that I took the "don't bury your rhizomes too deeply" advice too far. I think I may have left them too exposed considering my climate. Next year, I will try to find a better balance (and mulch a little more heavily than I did last fall).

I spent two weeks in Taipei late January (about the same latitude as Miami), and I'd check the local Boston weather forecast every few days. There were days where the temps in Taipei & Boston were quite close. So much for my escape from cold weather.