Re: TB: Survivors

It's definitely true that I chose a lot of rebloomers. I also like to have some fragrance, so everything else, I'll choose the fragrant iris over the non-fragrant. If I do any crosses, I'll definitely have fragrance as an aim.

I am somewhat hesitant to do crosses mainly because I don't have much space. This lot is about 1/4 acre (and oddly arranged) which is large for this city (Melrose, MA), but small enough that I have to be somewhat judicious about what I plant.

-Matt