Re: TB: Survivors

In a message dated 4/4/2006 8:36:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
apetala2@yahoo.com writes:

<<I am somewhat hesitant to do crosses mainly because I don't  have much
space. This lot is about 1/4 acre (and oddly arranged) which is  large
for this city (Melrose, MA), but small enough that I have to be  somewhat
judicious about what I plant.>>
Matt, do you have lawn?
You do know you've acquired a very addictive hobby?
Sorry!  Sorta joking!  As everyone on here knows, I'm VERY  addicted!  And
it's spring!

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: