TB:PHOTO:

Hi everyone,

I'm trying for the third time to get this message through. Hope it works this time! I am in
need of some iris
photos for a church fundraiser iris rhizome sale in about two weeks. I need a photo of the
below listed iris. If
you have a photo and would be willing to share it would you please either post it at the "iris
photos" website or
send it to me off list at wmiller2@midsouth.rr.com

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Photos needed are: