Re: TB: First Flower of 06

Isn't this early even for TBs in coastal South Carolina? But what do I know when we have snow on the ground here in Northern New Hampshire?

"Williams, Michael" <Michael.Williams@hgtc.edu> wrote:
  Here in Myrtle Beach, SC, my first flower opened yesterday, Thursday,
April 6th--Quandary - Keppel (01) It has a nice stalk full of buds, too

Mike Williams,

Zone 8, NE SC coast

          Ellen Gallagher / ellengalla@yahoo.com / Editor, The Siberian Iris
  Berlin, New Hampshire - USDA Zone 3