RE: TB: First Flower of 06

Susan - that is what it is supposed to be in Spring. Fast melt if you are  lucky....no melting going on this week.
  The first iris I see will be in Oregon  - that is if Delta is flying.

Susan Boyce <utahirisgal@hotmail.com> wrote:
Oh how I wish I was there to see the irises. We got 6 inches of snow here
in Utah yesterday, and all I can see is white. The only good thing about
spring snow storms is that the snow melts off real fast.
Susan Boyce

          Ellen Gallagher / ellengalla@yahoo.com / Editor, The Siberian Iris
  Berlin, New Hampshire - USDA Zone 3
Siberian iris list archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/sibrob/