Re: HYB: New Hybridizing

  If I was you, I'ld hook up with Lowell Baumaunk. (Am I thinking the right person?  Maybe I mean Paul Black.) He's in Colorado and some of his intros are very intriguing.
  But I bet he knows all about the peculiarities of CO.
  Where in W. CO are you?  I'm a CO native myself.

Birdie Young <bmyriley@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I follow all the chat on this list and am learning a lot. I am hoping to be able to do some hybridizing. My first year I just planted seed from bee pods. They are doing well and if I am lucky I may get some bloom this year. My crosses from last summer didn't take so I went back to bee pods but no little ones showing up yet. I may need some sage advice on how to get my crosses to take this season. Currently I have space and time, I just need the experience.
Western Colorado Zone 6

Matthew Booker wrote:
I may try my hand at making a few crosses after all. I'm not at all
intimidated at doing this. In many ways, I'm the ideal candidate: I
took a class in plant breeding, and I've worked in genetics & related
areas for the past 10 years.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Blab-away for as little as 1"/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.