I am searching for any Irises bred by Morris Kitton from the UK in the 1950s
and 1960s. In particular Barbara's Choice (1964) and Celia's Choice but any
would be good as Mr Kitton was my mother-in-law's father.  We live in
Australia and I don't have a clue where to start in finding nurseries that
might stock them - all I know is that he exported them to the US and I have
found them on the Eureka compendium of 2006. Does anyone have any advice for
Very much a novice, Sophie