CULT: freeze damage/spot

Griff (I think it was you), I'm seeing the same kind of damage you
reported earlier.  It's taken a while to show up, but nearly everything
is now showing some effects of the 24oF night.

Very few have the kind of damage I showed in the photo taken a few days
after the freeze, but varying amounts of somewhat parched looking,
spotty leaves, depending on location in the garden (some parts get
morning sun quite a bit earlier than others), cultivar, and who knows
what.  It's not severe (yet?), just a reminder of how much damage those
late freezes can do.

First year in a long time that I haven't rushed out and tried to cover
everything with Reemay or equivalent  (non-woven/synthetic plant bed
covers).  At least maybe this will keep me from being so tempted to do
early crosses.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8