Re: HYB: New Hybridizing

I live in between Delta and Montrose.  Lowell is in the Denver area.  I do make it over there on and off so will have to look him up.
  My MAJOR challenge here is the alkali in the soil.  We have 5+ acres.  The pasture isn't to bad but all the good soil was scraped away when the house was built so the acre I have is really bad.  My goal is to get rebloomers that like this environment
  Birdie

christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Birdie,

If I was you, I'ld hook up with Lowell Baumaunk. (Am I thinking the right person? Maybe I mean Paul Black.) He's in Colorado and some of his intros are very intriguing.

But I bet he knows all about the peculiarities of CO.

Where in W. CO are you? I'm a CO native myself.

Christian
ky