Re:Re: AIS:Passing of an Irisarian

Rosalie was one of the first people I met when I went to my first convention in Memphis.  What good luck to make such a special friend from my first iris meeting.

Rosalie will always be an inspiration to me.  She was always so on top of things and so interesting to talk to.  She will be sorely missed by the Reblooming Iris Society, she did so much to promote rebloomers and spent countless hours keeping track of reports from around the country.

And at my first Geek Banquet, I learned quickly that there was no point in bidding against her when she had her sights set on winning an auction.  She was truly generous with financial assistance, but more importantly with her spirit and energy.

I am so grateful that I was privileged to know her.  And I am especially glad that she will be remembered for so many years to come whenever that wonderful iris named for her blooms so beautifully in the fall.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Care2 make the world greener!

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!
http://go.care2.com/stophunt

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.