AIS:Passing of an Irisarian 2

Clarence Mahan writes

I just received a message from Barbara Fox, Rosalie Figge's daughter, which
has information on services for Rosalie. I quote it for your information:

Saturday, April 29, 11 a.m., at Towson Presbyterian Church - 400 W Chesapeake
Ave, Baltimore, 21204 - (410 823-6500) Light refreshments following in the
social hall. We are thinking about opening the garden to friends and neighbors
on a continuing basis....I would put out a guest book wrapped in plastic. I
would like for the garden to be visited.