Re: CULT: weather/willowy stalks

In a message dated 4/14/2006 9:31:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
flatnflashy@yahoo.com writes:

<<I heard over the winter that plants exposed to constant wind  grow
sturdy-er and broader, but not as tall.>>
Christian, I shouldn't be whining about broken stalks!  I've so  many  . . .
!  On closer examination, these look like the 'growth  breaks' I've seen
before, and probably not the wind at all.  I just hate to  lose even one!
I'm afraid I'll lose the ONLY stalk of a new seedling and have to wait
another year to see it!

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: