CULT: "Blooming Out"

  • Subject: [iris] CULT: "Blooming Out"
  • From: "Williams, Michael" Michael.Williams@hgtc.edu
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:24:09 -0400

I have heard the term "bloomed out" several times here, and I am
wondering if someone can tell me what this means. Is it synonymous with
"died," or does there literally come a point where an otherwise healthy
plant stops producing flowers? If someone could explain what it means
when an iris blooms out, I would most appreciate it.

Thank you,

Mike Williams, South Carolina, Zone 8

(009)
This message has been
scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange.
For more information,
connect to http://www.f-secure.com/