Re: CULT: ?shade cloth?

In a message dated 4/17/2006 10:51:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

<<What do you folks use for shade  cloth?>>
Well . . . my straw hat is hanging on the cage over my wilty looking tomato
Oh?  Seriously?  Couple of years ago,  I bought some of that  shade cloth
from AM Leonard I think.  It's 4 X 50.  So I can only do  one bed at a time.
It's supposed to last for several years.  The  garden quilt might work too?  It's
white but with the ribs I bought to hold  it up?  It might work as a shade
cloth too?
My 2005 seedlings are just about all big enough to transplant so the first
cool spell that I don't have weeds to pet, crosses to make, or bones to rest .
.  . I'll start planting the seedlings.  The ones I pushed with miracle grow
are quite a bit bigger.  Watered with that every day for about a  week.  Then
changed to straight water and the warm weather did the  rest.
My season is a good week ahead of last year and last year was early.   Don't
know that I'll have a thing left by show time.  (But I may not even  notice!!)

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: