OT-BIO:Ross BeVier....new kid on the block

Well, good afternoon

I've heard a lot about this but haven't thrown in a hat before...so

Ross BeVier here,

My wife and I own and operate "My Wild Iris Rows" in Santa Rosa, California.

We belong to the Santa Rosa Iris Club, AIS and participate in the regional
activities regularly.  This will be our 6th year open as a commercial garden
and our 14th year seriously growing and hybridizing.  I'm one of the "new
kid" AIS judges and this is my first year judging.  I am active in
experimenting with fertilizers and I have some "off the wall" theories that
I bounce around from time to time.  We grow potted iris at the garden and
have been for several years.  We usually have a few thousand per season.

Barbara and I both hybridize and Barb will be introducing a few this year.
We introduce for Jim Begley at our garden and have just last week entered
the realm of websites with "mywildirisrows.com", where you can see a few of
Barbs seedlings.

I look forward to conversing as time permits.  My wife tells me I like to
hear myself talk..I think I like to hear myself type.so you may be hearing
me type from time to time.

Thank you John for doing this...I should have done this along time ago!