Re:OT-BIO:Ross BeVier....new kid on the block

Welcome, Ross!

A search of the archives at http://www.hort.net/lists/iris
can uncover a fountain of information on almost anything about irises,
especially bearded irises, that never goes dry.  I've found it wonderfully

You have my hearty encouragement in your hybridizing and commercial ventures.
Best to you and Barbara both!

Neil A. Mogensen  Reg 4  z 7  western NC mountains