RE: CULT: ?shade cloth?

Thanks Betty and new guy Ross (and welcome to the group!).

The burlap seems to be working pretty well for now, but I will
definitely look into some better long term options.

How can you tell what level of shade you want to have?  Experience?

Betty sent me a note offlist saying hers blocks 20% of the sun.  Ross,
does the 47% mean it blocks 47% of sunlight or something else?

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8