CULT: it's starting!

First TBs of the year opened this morning.  Retro seedlings that I guess
I will have to keep a while just because they were first <g>

One of the old pallida seedlings is blooming for the first time - looks
like it is going to be white with orange beard - bizarre.  I. pallida X
mixed pollen from nearly every TB I grew at the time that was making
pollen that year.

Stalks on seedlings all over the place.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8