From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Linda
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:27 AM
To: iris- talk
Subject: [iris] RE: CULT: ?shade cloth?

Thanks Betty and new guy Ross (and welcome to the group!).

The burlap seems to be working pretty well for now, but I will
definitely look into some better long term options.

How can you tell what level of shade you want to have?  Experience?

Betty sent me a note offlist saying hers blocks 20% of the sun.  Ross,
does the 47% mean it blocks 47% of sunlight or something else?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
East Tennessee Iris Society <http://www.korrnet.org/etis?wp_ml=0>
American Iris Society web site <http://www.irises.org?wp_ml=0>
talk archives: <http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/?wp_ml=0>