Re: CULT: it's starting!

Hey same here, only my first was one of the neighbors historic NOIDs.  I'm going to have to pull a bloom and compare it with the series recently posted on Iris-photos, I think it might be one of those....
  Of course nothing I love is even pushing up a stalk yet..... <sigh>

Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net> wrote:
  First TBs of the year opened this morning. Retro seedlings that I guess
I will have to keep a while just because they were first

One of the old pallida seedlings is blooming for the first time - looks
like it is going to be white with orange beard - bizarre. I. pallida X
mixed pollen from nearly every TB I grew at the time that was making
pollen that year.

Stalks on seedlings all over the place.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
East Tennessee Iris Society