OT Chat: AIS paper robins

Hi all,
I need some help. If you (or if you know someone who is) a Director of a paper round robin, could you contact me off list and let me know your name and which paper robin you direct. I'd appreciate your help. I am trying to update these old files that desperately need updating. Contact me at irisgal@hotmail.com.
Thanks ever so much.
Susan Boyce
AIS Robin chair