From: owner-iris@hort.net
[mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of
irischapman@netscape.net
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 4:16 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] RE: OT Camera Notes

I have been very happy with my Nicon Coolpix 950,
which has a few miles on it , according to mumers
I've taken over 8000 pictures and been very happy,
except that it is slow registering pictures. It
has two features which has proven invaluable. 1)
it swivals so that I can get into awkward places
and turn viewscreen so I can see what the camera
sees. 2) it has a true macro so you can focus
almost touching object. I have been drooling over
new Nicon coolpixs and the S4 has grabed my
attention. Has true macro and swival lens plus
faster, bigger pictures and has 10x optical. All
this in a very tiny camera at a not too bad price.
About $465 Canadian $ or about $375 US. If I was
to get a new camera this would be it, no second
choice in the running.

Chuck Chapman

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

New! Netscape Toolbar for Internet Explorer Search
from anywhere on the Web and block those annoying
pop-ups.
Download now at
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/search/install.jsp