Gardening Message

      Have any of you gotten this message and if so.......is it legitimate or
just another scam????

      Dave Silverberg

      gardenmessenger@yahoo.co.uk has invited you to join the
gardenmessengeririsgroup group!

                  This is a special invitation to join the GardenMessenger
Iris Group, a global community for those who are interested in irises of all
kinds. The group's discussions embrace all aspects of the cultivation of
bulbous, rhizomatous and aquatic species and cultivars. We welcome members
from around the world, both beginners and the more experienced, to share their
knowledge and ideas with one another and to make new gardening friends. The
group is part of the global GardenMessenger community with members from over
35 different countries. I do hope that you will come and join what we expect
will become one of the friendliest and most vibrant iris growing communities
on the Internet.
                  Happy Gardening