Re: Gardening Message

In a message dated 4/22/2006 11:30:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sil1812@molalla.net writes:

Have any of you gotten this message and if so.......is it  legitimate or
just another scam????

I have not gotten it.
For what it may be worth, I am not registered at Yahoo, nor am I a  member of
any Iris groups at the Yahoo site.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA