OT- CHAT: Horticultural Societies-

I am considering joining several horticultural societies.
Of interest to me is the overall health of the organizations under
consideration, which I define as a well-considered mission; generous  public outreach;
a consistently acceptable level of member  services; an informed,
communicative, and responsible leadership which  holds itself to a high standard of
service; interesting educational  opportunties, and opportunities for service,
available to the wider  membership; a minimum of internecine bickering and trashy
behavior; an informative publication received in a timely manner.
If anyone here is a member of any of the following, would you kindly  give me
your confidential opinion of their health at this time.
American Boxwood Society; American Peony Society; American Ivy Society;
International Bulb Society; New England Garden History Society, American Lily
Please reply privately to _ChatOWhitehall@aol.com_
Thank you.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA